Shipments in March, May and October
Noun (ter-roir \, ter-"war)
Terroir: Special characteristics expressed in a wine that results from the interaction of geography, geology, climate and the plant's genetics.
Mixed: Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir $75-$110
All White: Chardonnay $75-$110
All Red: Pinot Noir OR our Marinus Bordeaux Blend $110-180
- 20% off purchases of wine and merchandise in the Bernardus Tasting Room (sale items excluded).
- Free reserve or standard wine tasting for up to 4 people at the Bernardus Tasting Room.
- Members only sales and special offers.
- Three shipments per year of our new releases and other exceptional bottlings. Shipments will be comprised of 3 bottles.
- Once you select your club level, we will call or email you to see if you'd like to receive mixed, all white or all red.
Currently a Customer? Login Here
* Indicates a required field.